Friday Five: Random Personal Maps! as posted by revkjarla
Happy Friday friends!!
Today, our Friday Five is about YOU….and if your life were a map, well….
1. What is beyond your boundaries? PINK is so far beyond my boundaries! OMG! I can’t stand to wear it! I hate it when random manufacturers add it to some perfectly good item thereby ruining it for my use! I will not!!! use a PINK hammer! What an absurd idea! PINK is beyond the pale! So, of course, my younger daughter adored pink and everything had to be pink for the first years of her life ::sigh:: Thankfully, she outgrew that phase!
2. Where are the cities or neighborhoods that need “redevelopment” or attention? Redevelopment is only available to well qualified buyers … (I married for love the first time).
3. What are the verdant valleys? I am creating these answers at 2:35 am after (I think) completing my dissertation. My first answer did not have a G rating. Ummmm ………… the next question isn’t helping me either ………. oh the next question only has ONE “s” heh heh heh ……okay, geocaching that’s it, geocaching.
4. Where are the deserts? Reading books I want to just for fun and geocaching a lot more than I have lately
5. Where is the hidden treasure? With any luck, it’s a dissertation that’s about to be defended and PhD awarded
BONUS! Where is the coolest place you have been on the globe? Cayman Islands or Grand Bahama Island it’s hard to choose